A Magical Photo Album

Well, it appears my last post was written nearly three weeks ago. Shameless of me, to be straightforward with the subject. No, no; it's shameful. As in, I should be ashamed of myself for not writing anything. Surely, you are aware that I was in Walt Disney World, the most magical place ever realized if I haven't mentioned that enough already. And before I jump into what's expected of me as the writer of this blog (i.e. discussing the films I've watched), allow me to express just how much I enjoyed my recent adventure. Rather than explain with adjectives of the words "amazing" and "serene", I will post several pictures of proof that I truly had a sensational time. Here are just a few.

Jack and Bailey's Chocolate Mousse
One of the best desserts here.

Yummy crab cakes. Very yummy, indeed.

The Seas with Nemo and Friends
How I love Finding Nemo.

Entrance to Main Street U.S.A.

Cinderella Castle
The enchanting icon of Magic Kingdom.

The lobby inside the Polynesian Resort at night.

A little wine in the afternoon in Italy (pavilion at Epcot).

Mushroom Filet Mignon at Le Cellier in Canada (pavilion at Epcot).
Perhaps the greatest entree in Disney World. So succulent.

Standing by as the monorail zooms past us.

Deeply enjoying my Mickey Mouse waffle.
I had actually already bitten into it as the photo was taken.
Yes, it's that good. so crunchy yet soft and golden.

Having a blast in Mexico (pavilion at Epcot).
Actually, just waiting for our table at San Angel Inn...

Sneaking a sip at a strict restaurant ('Ohana at the Polynesian).
It's a mixed drink inside a whole pineapple! Neat!

Red Velvet Cheesecake at the Sci-fi Dine-In
Surprisingly, one of the tastiest desserts.

I was actually in the original Singin' in the Rain, that's why it looks so ideal.
(I'm simply teasing, of course.)

The iconic Sorcerer's Hat in Hollywood Studios.

That's me on the left with the Mickey Mouse ears.
I included this photo to point out our guide on this Adventure Cruise.
Throughout the ride, he was flirting with me.
See that? He's looking at me. Case and point.

In the waiting queue inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
Greatest ride in Magic Kingdom that's not Space Mountain.

Standing in front of the Chinese Theater (replica) that houses the Great Movie Ride.

Meet me at the Derby!
A saying at one of Disney's nicest restaurants, with such a cozy atmosphere.
And excellent cuisine.

Once again, holding up some scrumptious Mickey waffles.

Waiting for a monorail at the Contemporary Resort's station.
Behind me is the resort's wonderful gift shop, with the adorable Mickey Mouse archway.

The Epcot ball at night. Even more magnificent.

Cutting into my sweet, delicious Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe.
It's French toast stuffed with bananas and covered in cinnamon.
Once more, delicious. And my last breakfast here....

One final sip in Disney World!
I'm drinking something called The Abyss at the Coral Reef restaurant.
It has pineapple juice and rum. Yes, I'm of age.

Last of all, the marvelous Banana Toffee Tower at the Brown Derby!
Maybe that was just a tad more than a few. And that was only one-twelveth of my collection! I truly had a magical time, as you can see. Well, although it has been a long three weeks since you've last heard from me, this is the end for now. Never fear, for I should be back up and running when I've settled into "work" again. Yes, that time of year has come. The end of summer, the beginning of yet another grueling year of work. Fortunately, my bosses seem to be nice enough. For now, anyway. Here's to a hopefully great year, full of more posts by me, no question. (I would say "no doubt", but that sounds a bit like slang.) Once more, have a terrific week.

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!

    I'm happy you had a great time, even happier that you're back. I'll look forward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts