Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello

Well, this is my first blog. It is a quick introduction.

My name is Veronica. (Read my "about me" thing to know what I'm about)

My blogs, to sum up, will be criticizing movies; I'll be saying my full opinion on every detail that stood out to me. Please, leave comments on them, whether you dis/agree and stuff.
Please don't leave comments telling me to get a life, because I won't listen.
Leave comments only pertaining to movies.
Also, I will be rating all the movies I "review" on a scale of 100. (x/100)
By the way, my ratings are completely random. Like f a movie has a rating of 53/100, it's just a number between major numers (50 and 55); if I don't think it's either major number, I pick a number between them.

I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT PARTICULAR SCENES IN MOVIES (most likely)
~SPOILER ALERT~

So, please leave comments and enjoy:D

1 comment: